ODI Summit (Online)
This year’s focus
This year’s ODI Summit recognises and celebrates the relationship between people and data; it illuminates what it means for us all to be data people. In it, we’ll explore:
- How people can have more of a say in the ways data is collected and shared;
- The skills and tools we need to understand how data is used and misused;
- How people in organisations are finding new ways to share data across boundaries and borders;
- The businesses that are using data to build more open, trustworthy relationships with customers and shareholders and getting bottom-line benefits;
- The ways that artists are investigating the relationships between people and data to encourage conversations about the kind of future we want to create;
- What we’ve learned about managing a global crisis through understanding people’s health and behaviour data;
- How, by embracing our roles as data people, we can contribute to a better society, a more robust economy and a sustainable environment.
- Join two thousand data people from around the world at this year’s online event to enjoy:
- More than 40 panels, talks, round-table discussions and immersive experiences;
- Interactive artworks and games;
- Lively chatrooms and coffee lounges where you can mingle with fellow delegates from other countries and walks of life.
At ODI, we believe that data can empower people as leaders, consumers, creators and citizens. We look forward to welcoming you to ODI Summit 2021 – Data <> People.
Click here to book - DAMA-20 is your discount code!