Non DAMA UK Event
2nd Digital Primary Care Congress: The Foundation of Digital Systems, 8:30am September 19, 2019 Etc.Venues, London, Prospero House, 241 Borough High St, London, SE1 1GA.
Digital systems will be integral to a modern, efficient and responsive health service. Well-designed digital tools are already helping to provide care and services that are convenient for patients, efficient for the NHS and which get people the right care for them as quickly as possible.
On the 19th of September 2019, we will be hosting our 2nd annual Digital Primary Care Congress, this event will give attendees that opportunity to network and engage with some of the most reputable and recognised speakers in the UK.
Key event topics:
• NHS e-Referral Service
• Health and care data
• Digital Maturity Assessment
• Workforce Tech
• IT Systems
Benefits of Attendance:
• Listen, learn and engage with 10 industry leading speakers
• Input directly to the discussions and panel debate sessions
• Gain 8 CDP Points
• Network with 10 thought leading commercial sector solution providers
• All food and refreshments provided
To register before we hit capacity please email email@example.com today to avoid missing out.